Legal IT Support
Law Firm Customer
We’ve been recognized for providing "Exceptional Customer Service" by ILTA Members in every annual ILTA/InsideLegal Technology Purchasing Survey since 2008, and we were also voted one of the "Best IT Outsourcing Providers" by New York Law Journal readers.
At mindSHIFT, we know that managed legal IT services support and personal attention is as critical as reliable technology. Our award-winning customer support ensures that your issues are resolved quickly and accurately. And, every mindSHIFT customer is assigned a Customer Advocate
, a single point of contact to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed. Your Customer Advocate also provides proactive communication to make sure you continue to be thrilled with mindSHIFT’s Total IT Management for Law Firms.
We have more than 15 years of experience hosting and managing IT for law firms, so you can be assured your systems and data are secure, backed up and always available to you, whether you’re in the office, at home or on the road.
Contact mindSHIFT to learn more about our Total IT Management for Law Firms.
What We Do
- Host and fully manage desktops that include legal industry software, and provide end user support
- We support Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, and more than 100 software packages used specifically by law firms.
- We handle all management, purchases and upgrades of software, servers and backup systems.
- Host your servers, network, storage, desktop and applications in our data centers
- Monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Proactively monitor network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to your applications
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to IT expertise
- Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the mindSHIFT Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with mindSHIFT
Additional IT Services
Contact mindSHIFT to learn more about our IT services.