Mobile Device Management (MDM) for Healthcare
Physicians and other healthcare workers increasingly depend on their own mobile devices to access medical and patient data at the point of care. However, healthcare organizations face greater liability than ever before if found to be out of compliance with HIPAA regulations. Fines can reach up to $1.5 million.
While mobile technology improves the quality of patient care, it increases the workloads of healthcare IT management and the potential for information security and HIPAA compliance risks. mindSHIFT Mobile Device Management helps you manage these risks while improving productivity and enhancing patient care.
What is Mobile Device Management from mindSHIFT?
With mindSHIFT Mobile Device Management, or MDM, we take the burden off your shoulders, not only managing all mobile devices but helping to secure your organization’s data and electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI).
Not only will you will have complete visibility into your organization’s mobile resources and usage, but the provisioning and integration of devices is quicker and easier than ever before. And, since MDM is delivered through the cloud, no investments in additional hardware or software are required to get started.
mindSHIFT MDM service includes:
- Comprehensive reporting on inventory data and key device statistics, including installed applications, device state and policy compliance.
- 24/7/365 end user support via our mindSHIFT U.S.-based Customer Care Center.
- Remote lock or wipe of all data or just patient data if a device is lost or stolen.
- Over The Air (OTA) activation of mobile devices.
- Enforcement of password policies.
- Specification and enablement of global policies.
- Add or remove devices as needed quickly and easily.
Supported MDM device platforms include:
- Apple iOS4 and higher
- Android – OS versions 2.2 and higher
- Windows Phone 7 and higher
Mobile Device Management is available with all mindSHIFT managed IT services, including Total IT Management, as well as other cloud, data center and professional services.
Learn more about Total IT Management for Healthcare.
Contact mindSHIFT to see how we can help you achieve IT Peace of Mind.
Learn more about: