To achieve success, every application development project requires careful analysis of both the business objectives and technical requirements.
mindSHIFT’s Consulting Services practice group is made up of insightful business analysts who maintain hands-on technical experience in current .NET technology solutions. Use our consulting services to assist your company with the development of functional and technical specifications for your project.
The consulting work we do most often covers these areas:
- Functional & technical specifications for project development, Web content management systems (CMS) & SharePoint implementations
- Custom .NET
- Gather business requirements and provide technical architecture
- Develop planning documents outlining project cost estimates, resource allocation and timeline
- Application and database performance and assessment audits
Here are some specific examples of recent consulting projects:
- SharePoint personalization strategy for a regional healthcare system of over 30,000 users
- SharePoint project portfolio management strategy for an engineering firm handling multiple defense department contracts
- SharePoint 2010 business intelligence (BI) dashboard design, including external data source collectors built in InfoPath, for a national charter school system
- Sitecore CMS architecture, including design of layouts, templates and workflow for a global software company
- SharePoint 2010 intranet design and architecture for a law firm of over 1,000 users
- Kentico CMS design and custom application architecture for a global trade organization’s online strategy
Our consulting services can be leveraged to complement to your organization’s in-house development team, to provide guidance and a strong foundation for your projects. For many of our projects, our clients also engage our development team for implementation of the vision set forth in our consulting deliverables.
Contact us today for more information on consulting services from mindSHIFT.