SharePoint Consulting and Development Services
The Application Development practice group at mindSHIFT has a large team of business analysts, architects, developers, designers and project managers, all highly specialized in Microsoft® SharePoint® and Office 365® technologies.
Our SharePoint consulting and development services help to align the technology to your business goals. We work with you to define the specific needs of your business, articulate these needs into a design, implement the solution and provide the end-to-end support you need post-launch.
Our solutions are tailored to you and your needs, including services such as:
- Intranet, extranet and Internet strategy. and roadmap planning
- Upgrades and migrations for SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013
- Server farm installation and configuration
- Office 365 planning and deployment
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration and deployment
- Office automation and reporting
- Governance planning
- Business intelligence (BI) systems
- Document management systems
- Enterprise and departmental collaboration
- Microsoft Office products integration
- Data-driven architecture services
- Unstructured and big data solutions
- External data aggregation solutions
- Data warehousing
- Shared drive and network drive integration
- Training and system support
- Hosting solutions for SharePoint
Select examples of solutions delivered to some of our valued clients:
- For a global medical device manufacturer and distributor, mindSHIFT completed the original system design and deployment of the company’s sales and marketing extranet portal, allowing internal sales and manufacturing representatives to access the product catalog. Users are authenticated into the system and presented content based on roles ranging from internal/external sales and domestic or international territories to product expertise.
- For a state-run child protection and adoption agency, mindSHIFT designed a case management system that enables the input of child-specific data, the output of a series of reports and the easy export of data into a common format. The system manages cases across 69 counties.
- For a Washington, DC naval defense contractor, mindSHIFT created a collaboration and document management solution to address over 500 geographically dispersed employees who work in high security government facilities. The solution enables functions including project management, program management, HR management, business development, sales management, security clearance management and business intelligence, with integration to backend data systems, including ADP.
- For an Atlanta-based full-service residential real estate development and property management firm, mindSHIFT designed an investor extranet in SharePoint that is fully integrated with the company’s accounting system to provide real-time portfolio insight and updates to investors.
- For the manufacturer and distributor of fine Italian automobiles, mindSHIFT implemented its SharePoint-based intranet with features such as event management, purchase order management and employee time-off management. Originally built with SharePoint 2007, mindSHIFT migrated the platform to SharePoint 2010.
Whatever your needs may be, mindSHIFT is here to help you achieve your collaboration and portal goals with SharePoint.
Contact mindSHIFT today for more information.