Services for Law Firms
Whether you are a small and growing law firm, or a multi-national enterprise firm, legal industry-specific Microsoft SharePoint solutions from mindSHIFT Technologies can improve your day-to-day operations.
mindSHIFT offers SharePoint implementation for these and other legal-specific business activities:
- Matter dashboards that centralize time and billing, documents and dockets
- Client Extranets offering secure communication with clients and co-counsel
- Matter intake and conflict forms with workflow to streamline the intake process
- Intranet essentials, including firm-wide calendars, personnel directory and IT requests
- Collaboration tools, including practice group sites and wikis
SharePoint solutions from mindSHIFT can include any or all of these services:
- DMS and financials integration
- SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 migrations
- Infrastructure design and installation
Learn how a SharePoint accounts receivable portal built by mindSHIFT helped the Philadelphia law firm Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin keep track of their accounts.
By partnering with top software vendors such as Autonomy, and Handshake Software, mindSHIFT can deliver comprehensive SharePoint solutions fully integrated with your existing information systems.
Contact mindSHIFT today to learn more about our SharePoint solutions for the legal industry.
Microsoft SharePoint Deployment Planning Services
mindSHIFT is certified to deliver Microsoft SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS), a Software Assurance Packaged Services benefit from Microsoft. SDPS can help your law firm plan an effective deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server. SDPS includes a broad range of planning tools and services that help optimize the effectiveness of SharePoint's core capabilities, and help lower the cost of deployment and adoption. If you are a Microsoft Software Assurance client, contact us today to initiate your SharePoint project.