Never before has technology played such a critical role in advancing the mission of associations and nonprofit organizations. And never before has the burden of maintaining a first-rate technology environment been so challenging. Every dollar and every hour you spend mired in support issues, mastering new applications or battling security threats, which detracts from the important work that drives your organization.
Technology support for 501(c)(3) Organizations
mindSHIFT has managed the IT infrastructure for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits for more than 15 years. We understand your resource constraints, operational practices and the applications, such as iMIS® and netFORUM® membership databases, on which you depend.
Our team of managed IT specialists is immersed in technology every day. With Total IT Management for Associations and Nonprofits, we manage your entire IT infrastructure to deliver the uptime, performance and security your board, members and donors expect. And with less time spent on technology issues, you’ll have more time to focus on stakeholder needs and organization priorities.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Proactively monitor network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anytime, anywhere access to your email
- Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the mindSHIFT Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with mindSHIFT
- cloudSHIFTSM Desktop – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Desktop Encryption – mindSHIFT provides whole disk encryption for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire encryption process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects.
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer the following options to our hosted email service for your nonprofit organization:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Peace of Mind Means Choice
Many of the association or nonprofit IT services included in Total IT Management are available a la carte. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
See what our customers have to say: IT Management Case Studies
Contact mindSHIFT today to learn more about managed IT infrastructure and IT services for associations and 501(c)(3) nonprofits.