mindSHIFT has more than 15 years of experience helping schools leverage technology to achieve academic excellence. Since 1999, mindSHIFT has provided laptops and technology services to more than 200 schools. When mindSHIFT takes IT off your hands, you can focus on:
- Increasing opportunities for learning
- Improving the quality of education
- Encouraging innovative teaching practices
- Creating new professional opportunities for teachers
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, laptops, servers and networks
- Proactively monitor network devices 24/7 to identify and resolve issues and maximize system availability—including routers, firewalls, switches, virtual hosts and network storage
- Install, manage, and update virus, spam and spyware/malware protection software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide worry-free wireless access for faculty and students
- Provide access to IT expertise
- Provide onsite support for all laptops and tablet PCs
- Provide 24/7/365 customer support via the mindSHIFT Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with mindSHIFT
- mindSHIFT Mobile Device Management ― mindSHIFT manages your school’s personal and school-owned mobile devices with our cloud-based MDM solution which protects the devices from being accessed by others and prevents students from accessing the internet or other content during school hours. We manage policy configuration and device activation/deactivation for you and work with you to help implement MDM policies that fit your school’s security policies.
- cloudSHIFT Desktop SM – A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
- Desktop Encryption – mindSHIFT provides whole disk encryption for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire encryption process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects. Desktop encryption is an optional service.
- Email Options – Email is the life blood of many organizations. We offer the following options to our hosted email service:
- Mobile email
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Peace of Mind Means Choice
Many of the services included in Total IT Management are available a la carte. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met.
E-Rate Program Provides Discounts on Technology
With the E-Rate program, your school may be eligible to receive discounts of up to 90% on technology maintenance and support services, Internet access and telecommunications services. Need a quote? Contact us today.
mindSHIFT is a certified E-Rate provider. We can help you evaluate your needs, implement the technology and then maintain it over time.
Contact us to learn more.