With mindSHIFT, you can “grow as you go.” This means you have the flexibility to start with the managed IT services that make the most sense for your organization, and then grow with us as your needs grow. Many business executives who are responsible for IT prefer that we take IT off of their hands. In these cases, we host and manage their entire IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networks and more.
What We Do
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Back up servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
Provide 24/7/365 IT support via the mindSHIFT Customer Care Center—located in North America
- Provide you with a Customer Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be thrilled with mindSHIFT
Services can be offered based on your IT management needs. Contact mindSHIFT to learn more.
cloudSHIFTSM Desktop - A secure, affordable, trouble-free alternative to purchasing, managing and maintaining desktop equipment.
Desktop Encryption – mindSHIFT provides whole disk encryption for laptops and desktops running Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating systems. We fully manage the entire encryption process, including administering policies, users, configurations and other aspects. Desktop encryption is an optional service.
Email Options – Email is the lifeblood of many organizations. We offer the following options for our hosted email service:
- Smart phone mobility
- Email archiving
- Archiving for compliance
- Email encryption
Peace of Mind Means Choice
Many of the services included in Total IT Management are available a la carte. We’ll work closely with you to make sure your particular needs are met. To get the IT support your business needs, trust mindSHIFT to deliver flexible and simple solutions.
Contact mindSHIFT to see how our Total IT Management For Small and Mid-size Businesses can help your company achieve IT Peace of Mind.