Disaster Recovery Services
mindSHIFT offers a full range of disaster recovery services for information systems—from remote backup and storage services to full multiple data center mirroring (hot-site and cold-site).
mindSHIFT provides a fully integrated, fast and encrypted disaster recovery solution for Veeam customers to back up and restore from the cloud. It allows you to back up VMware® and Hyper-V® environments offsite, without the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure.
cloudSHIFT Server supports disaster recovery (DR) and business continuity initiatives by enabling you to implement a DR solution with fewer servers, saving money and time. With cloudSHIFT Server you will:
- Recover nearly instantaneously (vs. hours or days) from hardware failures
- Access a fully redundant and enterprise infrastructure at a fraction of the cost of building and maintaining your own secondary site
- Take advantage of technology experts and avoid the resources, hassle and expense required for ongoing systems management
Learn more about cloudSHIFT Server and virtualization.
Contact mindSHIFT to learn more about our disaster recovery services.
“With mindSHIFT, worrying about recovering from a disaster is a thing of the past even though our firm’s offices are in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast. I don’t have to worry about our servers being damaged in a storm or moving our data to another office before a storm or other disaster hits. mindSHIFT monitors our network, secures our data and ensures that it’s always accessible no matter what our situation may be. I can devote time to make sure that our employees are safe and rest assured that it will be business as usual for us and our clients.”
A. Ray Lightell, Jr., CPA CLM
Chief Operating Officer
Galloway, Johnson, Tompkins, Burr & Smith, PLC
"One of the primary reasons for outsourcing our IT with mindSHIFT was to ensure the safety and integrity of our backups in case of a disaster. I can confidently say that I sleep a lot better now knowing that mindSHIFT is handling this essential part of our IT system."
Server Backup and Recovery
- All of your organization’s data residing on servers (your organization’s or ours) is backed up to a secure offsite facility, eliminating costly maintenance and upkeep and ensuring your data is secure and easily accessible when needed.
- We perform server backups automatically and regularly and store them on a fault tolerant, expandable storage area network (featuring RAID 5 disk array with hot swappable spare drives).
- You are quickly notified if there’s a server data backup failure for any reason. If you’ve engaged us to provide recovery services, we will manage the entire recovery process for you. If you’ve selected a services plan where you control recovery, you have access to our experienced team of engineers during the entire process, including installation, failed data backups, data restoration.
Server backup and recovery is available for Total IT Management, Managed Hosting and as a stand-alone service offering.
Our data centers are secure, redundant and SAS 70 type II compliant. Learn more about how they are ideal for supporting your DR and business continuity requirements.
Desktop & Laptop Data Backup and Recovery
- Minimize data loss risk through automatic backup of desktops and laptops; requires no user or IT intervention.
Backup works in the background using minimal resources, so users can keep working while backups are running. Automatic, non-intrusive online backups are scheduled to run when it’s most convenient for your organization, without user or IT intervention. Backups are encrypted, using government-level 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), and stored in the mindSHIFT data centers, so you know they're secure and always available.
- Easily recover data by any user, any time and from anywhere, saving valuable user and IT time
With mindSHIFT’s Desktop and Laptop Data Backup and Recovery service, you can instantly retrieve lost or damaged files. If users need to recover information—from a single file to an entire system—they can either contact mindSHIFT or access the data themselves anywhere, anytime.
- Desktop & Laptop Data Backup and Recovery is a standard part of Total IT Management and Desktop,SMcloudSHIFT and is also available as a stand-alone service offering.
Data Center Mirroring
mindSHIFT has geographically dispersed data centers in the United States. Customers take advantage of these facilities for hot backup and cold backup sites to ensure continuity of operations.
Other Disaster Recovery Services