Bridge the Gap in IT with CIO Services
Managing your information technology operations can be a challenge. But sometimes the challenge is just a temporary situation, with typical scenarios such as these:
- You are “between” CIOs and need an experienced IT and management expert to keep things running properly until you can fill the position.
- You are the CIO, but there’s not enough time in the day to simultaneously and effectively manage your day-to-day tactical and strategic efforts.
- Or, you simply need a trusted IT advisor to join your team on a temporary or interim basis for some project-specific work.
You can’t just throw hardware, software or dollars at the problem. It’s more than just “keeping the lights on.” You need someone to manage your information technology (IT) from a business perspective.
IT’s not about the technology. IT’s about the business. That’s why mindSHIFT offers the CIO Services program.
CIO Services from mindSHIFT can provide both tactical and strategic support to business leaders and CIOs who need an extra set of hands. Or, for businesses that have a temporary gap in their IT leadership, our interim CIO services can provide the complete day-to-day CIO function on a short- or medium-term basis.
Delivering Strategic and Tactical Support for Business and IT Executives
The mindSHIFT CIO Services programs are for business and IT leaders who need trusted, expert “boots on the ground” to help run their IT operations. To that end, the CIO Services goals are to:
- Take the weight of IT management and operations off your shoulders, so you can focus on the business
- Provide value-added business-focused management of your IT operations, when and where you need it
CIO Services Options There are two models to choose from:
Working with IT leadership, we provide expert, independent evaluation, analysis and recommendations for your IT operations.
Interim CIO Services
Working with your business leaders and IT staff, we perform the day-to-day functions of a CIO in your organization.
Evaluation and analysis covers:
- Asset inventory
- Asset utilization
- Service levels
- Workload summary
- Business constraints
- Cultural constraints
- Service contracts
- Capital costs
- Project pipeline
- Business growth/contraction
- Disaster recovery
- High-level IT strategic plan for the business
- Evaluate “compute models” and make recommendations for improvement
Functions can include management of:
- Infrastructure, facilities and environmentals
- Security and compliance
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Interact/engage with client departments and peers
- Support and report to senior executives
Why Use mindSHIFT for Your CIO Functions?
- mindSHIFT is a leading Managed Services Provider (MSP) and a trusted advisor to thousands of companies.
- Our CIO Services executives are seasoned information technology professionals who have led companies in various industries. They have faced many of the same challenges that confront your organization and know how to address them with solutions that provide the best ROI.
- You have no obligation to mindSHIFT following a CIO Services engagement. Although we are an MSP, and some of our IT services may be appropriate for your firm, our CIO Services are not built solely around mindSHIFT’s capabilities.
- Our CIOs deliver the right strategies and tactical support for your IT organization and business.
Ready to Accelerate Your IT and Business Operations?
Call us today—we’ll engage with you to discuss your IT situation. Then you can get on the road quickly—with increased business velocity and the ability to use IT as a success enabler.
For more details, contact the mindSHIFT sales and support team.