mindSHIFT Technologies launches public cloud services - Managed Servers in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
WALTHAM, MA - March 17, 2015
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc., a Ricoh company, today announced the launch of mindSHIFT Managed Servers in Amazon Web Service® (AWS®).
This latest addition to the award-winning mindSHIFT public cloud portfolio will enable customers to move servers to a secure cloud environment under one umbrella, simplifying IT management and enabling users to gain an edge in the cloud. The mindSHIFT Managed Servers in AWS offering is available today.
How it Works:
- Companies considering an AWS migration consult with mindSHIFT to assess how best to migrate given their needs around security, performance, reliability and cost.
- For existing AWS customers who require support in managing their servers, mindSHIFT will provide management and security above the hypervisor.
- Users can take advantage of mindSHIFT’s extensive experience deploying hundreds of IT solutions and thousands of virtual servers to help them select and configure the most cost-effective AWS components.
- On Wednesday, March 18, 2015, at 1 p.m. EDT, mindSHIFT and AWS will host a webinar that addresses how to successfully migrate from on-premises to AWS. To register for the webinar, click here.
Why Users Should Care:
- mindSHIFT’s holistic approach can help ensure users optimize connectivity with their IT systems, including those on-site or running in other cloud environments.
- As users continue to migrate more applications to AWS, mindSHIFT Managed Servers in AWS helps manage their growing, complex needs with 24/7 live support, including continuous monitoring.
- All support provided by mindSHIFT is done from within the United States.
- Get more details on mindSHIFT Managed Servers in AWS.
What is the Pricing?:
How to Order:
- Contact a mindSHIFT Consultant
About mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
mindSHIFT, a Ricoh company, is one of the largest IT outsourcing and cloud services providers, serving small and mid-size businesses for 15 years. At mindSHIFT, we’re about keeping your IT systems up and running, providing personal attention and making you more productive. We’re big enough to offer the facilities, services and expertise you expect, but small enough to provide the support and attention you demand. Learn more at www.mindSHIFT.com.
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in about 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2014, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,195 billion yen based on the IFRS accounting standard (approx. 21.3 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com/about/.
© 2015 Ricoh Americas Corporation. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.
Breakaway Communications for Ricoh