Choosing the right managed service provider (MSP) for the IT operations of your business or organization can be a complex task. You must exercise due diligence to ensure that you choose the right IT partner. This partner becomes an extension of your organization and plays a critical role in ensuring that you are open for business and productive.
Our on-demand webinar - How to Identify the Best IT Managed Service Provider (MSP) for Your Company - will provide you with an outline of the steps to follow and the decisions to consider in your search for an MSP. You will learn about:
- Reasons to seek an IT partner
- A checklist for identifying the best IT partner for your company
- The IT support options and different models available in the market
- The IT requirements and the functions you should consider outsourcing to an MSP
Who should view this on-demand webinar?
- Anyone considering the outsourcing of IT functions at their organization
- Business leaders who don’t have the time, resources or money to manage IT in-house and are looking for a trusted partner to provide strategic advice and take IT off their hands
- IT executives who have the know-how to manage IT, but lack the resources, infrastructure or time to do it all in-house
|Speaker: Matt Putney, Vice President, mindSHIFT Technologies, Inc.|
Matt leads a team of technical sales professionals who deliver a diverse portfolio of managed IT and cloud solutions. Over the past 15 years, Matt has held positions ranging from hands-on technology implementation and support, to execution of IT strategy for customers of all sizes. Matt has firsthand experience in leveraging rapidly evolving technologies, platforms and service capabilities for businesses seeking increased productivity and a competitive advantage.