mindSHIFT is a Microsoft Gold Managed Partner—the highest level of partner certification available, with an earned specialization in Portals & Collaboration, the SharePoint product category.
We maintain a large team of business analysts, architects, developers, designers and project managers all highly specialized on SharePoint products and technologies.
Our SharePoint consulting and development services—available for 2007 and 2010 editions—include:
- Organizational study/needs analysis
- InfoPath form development
- Custom Web part development
- SharePoint 2010 upgrades and migrations
- Custom SharePoint branding
- Infrastructure and Web farm design
- Systems integration
- Business intelligence solutions
- Governance planning
- Fully Managed Hosting
Select examples of solutions delivered for some of our valued clients:
- For a regional healthcare system, on-going SharePoint development, design and hosting services for their 30,000+ user SharePoint intranet. mindSHIFT has provided these services since 2007 and are currently engaged in a personalization strategy project to design and add role-based, user-centric dashboards to their SharePoint portal.
- For a consumer foods company, development of a workflow process to track legal issues through from inception to resolution. End users complete an InfoPath form to request the help of in-house legal counsel. A lawyer is assigned and pertinent documents and images can be shared and reviewed in SharePoint. The matter is then tracked in SharePoint via status indicators until it is resolved.
- For a nonprofit law firm, mindSHIFT developed a "Brief Bank" to centralize and organize case documents that were scattered among the organization's seven offices. Each document can now be classified with a cascading series of subjects. Users have the ability to search for documents by author, case, client, or browse by subject matter.
- For a national labor union, mindSHIFT was engaged to develop a SharePoint-based document management solution for managing their collective bargaining agreements. The solution uses SharePoint's version control features to manage versions of agreements, and uses alerts and triggers to ensure awareness of contract expirations. mindSHIFT is also providing hands-on SharePoint training for the organization's SharePoint administrators.
- For Marshall Dennehey Warner Coleman & Goggin—a 1,000 user law firm—architected and developed a financial dashboard portal where each individual user has access to a personalized view of his/her own clients' financial data.
For some of these projects, our role is as consultants and solution designers—developing plans and specifications our clients' staff can use to guide them through their deployment. For other projects, mindSHIFT provides a complete turnkey solution from gathering requirements and building specifications, to development, integration, deployment and hosting. Whatever your needs may be, mindSHIFT is here to help you achieve your collaboration and portal goals.
Contact mindSHIFT today for more information.