Editor's Choice among business VoIP providers
Is your current telephone system out of capacity? Outdated? Inflexible? Immobile? Too expensive to maintain? Do you experience downtime resulting in frustrated customers or lost revenue? mindSHIFT can help.
Awarded the Editor's Choice award among business VoIP system providers from VoIPReview.org, mindSHIFT's VoIP phone system offers both cost and productivity improvements with the following features:
- Bundled unlimited local and long-distance service.
- Unified messaging, including simultaneous rings on multiple phones.
- 24/7/365 Help Desk support for all end users.
- End user self-control via portals and toolbar.
- Tight integration with Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Flexible mobility, including selective call forwarding.
- Secure and reliable architecture and infrastructure for both voice and data.
- Complete transition and migration assistance from your existing phone system.
- Full end-to-end technician support from the phone system through your network all the way to the telephone carrier.
- Faxing plans that are integrated with Microsoft Office for your users.
- Integration with top CRM systems, including Salesforce.com® and Microsoft Dynamics®. Plus, you can initiate calls directly from a CRM, and retrieve the related CRM contact record for inbound calls.
- Integration with Skype® for Business— make one-click phone calls from lists, contacts, directories, documents or webpages.
Never miss a call—no matter where you are
With simultaneous ringing to users' desk phones, mobile devices and group-call features, you can ensure that end users are always reachable. In the event the user is busy or cannot take a call, the advanced PBX features can reroute the call to another person in the organization, ensuring the call always gets answered. Even if there is a network outage, calls will be delivered to users' mobile devices, home phones or other designated devices.
Clear and upfront pricing in one easy-to-understand package
mindSHIFT's VoIP service provides a fully managed, enterprise-grade phone system delivered over the internet for a flat monthly fee per user. As a result, your organization combines all of its phone, security and network needs in one easy-to-understand package. Plus, as a fully managed cloud service, there is no infrastructure to maintain or additional equipment needed to run your business phone system. Just plug a phone, laptop or mobile device into your network or internet connection and you're ready to talk.